Tank Added
15 f l. oz. (444 ml)


EZ Emissions Pass & Catalytic Converter Cleaner is specially formulated to be an easy one-step cleaner for both the exhaust and fuel system.
•Reduces CO, HC and NOx emissions
•Eliminates knocking, pinging, rough idling and hard starts
•Prevents “rotten egg” smell
•Works with all Ethanol/gasoline fuels


DIRECTIONS: Pour entire contents into a full gas tank. Drive the vehicle until the tank is almost empty, refill gas tank and take emissions test. Use every 3,000 miles (4828 km) for best results. Not intended for use in diesel engines. Use one bottle for gas tanks up to 16 gallons (60 L) and two bottles for larger capacity gas tanks.


DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. POISON. Vapor harmful. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. Toxic if swallowed, inhaled or in contact with skin. Avoid ingestion, contact with skin or inhalation. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. If swallowed contact poison control or a doctor immediately. Vapor may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Skin and serious eye irritant. May cause genetic defects. May cause cancer. May cause damage to organs (eyes, central nervous system) through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal is swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors or spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easily done, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention immediately. INHALATION – If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Get medical advice or attention if you feel unwell. INGESTION – If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. If swallowed, immediately call poison control center, doctor or physician. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician if irritation develops and persists.