COMPLETE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER
EZ EMISSIONS PASS & CATALYTIC CONVERTER CLEANER
INDUCTION SYSTEM CLEANER
AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
POWER STEERING QUICK CLEAN
POWER STEERING CONDITIONER & STOP LEAK
COOLING SYSTEM ANTI-RUST & WATER PUMP LUBE
MACHINE APPLICATION PROFESSIONAL LR355 11 fl. oz. (325 ml)
Deposits are common in the air intake due to noxious exhaust gases and vapors which are captured in the air intake system. These deposits substantially reduce airflow thus reducing engine and fuel efficiency. A dirty air intake can result in rough idle, poor performance and increased exhaust emissions. Air Intake System Cleaner removes deposits which accumulate in the air throttle body assemblies for smoother drive and efficient engine performance.
Follow recommended machine instructions for usage.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. POISON. Vapor harmful. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. Toxic if swallowed, inhaled or in contact with skin. Avoid ingestion, contact with skin or inhalation. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. If swallowed contact poison control or a doctor immediately. Vapor may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Skin and serious eye irritant. May cause genetic defects. May cause cancer. May cause damage to organs (eyes, central nervous system) through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal is swallowed and enters airways. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easily done, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention immediately. INHALATION – If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. INGESTION – If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. If swallowed, immediately call poison control center, doctor or physician. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician if irritation develops and persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!